Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

[cool stuff bro] League of Legends Asian Art Client

Hi guys, recently I am way too busy with exams and university competitions and all other stuff. I will try to update daily but articles won't be very long. Maybe I will sneak in a preview of the match between Ionia Vs. Noxus one day :) I will make up for it after all my school work is done! Thanks!

Now on to today's topic. I recently discovered this AMAZING custom modded client at Leaguecraft. Players Onikiri and Hydr8r (props to them if you see them in game) created this beautiful Asian Art Champion client where all the default champion pictures are replaced by their Asian counterparts. If you like the AZN version of your favorite champions, definitely pick this up!


Steps for installation are listed on the original website:

Have fun!

6 comments:

  1. That's brilliant! I'll be using this when I game tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the ACE client because my normal client never works

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been using that months now and it's beautiful. Had a slight problem when Ashe's default splash updated, but otherwise it's awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get Free Leagues of Legends Riot Points Card Codes !
    and it work i wish you'll get your for free good luck
    to you and play

    http://www.freelolriotcodes.netii.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whatever your situation is, whether there is a risk of losing your debt consolidation miami home if
    you could not afford. It is important for you to do crazy things, such as driving license and
    social security cards. Sometimes people can debt consolidation miami go for unsecured debt
    consolidation have higher repayment periods. The consolidation loan itself provides a separate loan which is guaranteed.


    my web page http://private-loans.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
    free riot point

    ReplyDelete